CRB Africa Legal
- Banking, Project Finance and Capital Markets
- Insolvency, Debt Recovery and Real Estate
- Mining, Energy and Gas and Environment
- Incorporation of Companies, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Dispute Resolution, Litigation, Tax, Employment and Immigration Law
CRB AFRICA LEGAL, founded in 2009 as CRB ATTORNEYS, has developed into one of Tanzania’s leading providers of corporate legal services.
With an ethos of teamwork and a dedication to quality, within a year CRB was profiled in the 2010 edition of IFLR 1000. Both CRB and its founder, Charles R. B. Rwechungura, ranked prominently in the 2012 edition of Chambers Global (www.chambersandpartners.com).
As of July 2012, CRB has three senior partners who possess vast experience in the national and international spheres. CRB works closely with a range of reputable international law firms including Norton Rose, Clifford Chance, White & Case and Addleshaw Goddard.
Clients include local and foreign mining companies, insurance companies, airlines and other multinationals.
Main Areas of Practice
The firm is organised into five portfolios, each of which is headed by a partner deputised by two associates, support by a team of supporting legal officers.